Friday, April 30, 2010

[I'll Be There]

I know how you feel,
I feel the same way.
I'm here for you
No matter what you say.

I hate to see you like this.You must feel like shit.
But with my help,
I know you can get through it.

Don't worry about a boyfriend,
You'll find someone.
Our friendship will last forever,
At least we've got one.

Please don't be depressed anymore
It makes me feel bad.
I hate to see you look like this,
I hate to see you sad.

These feelings don't fit you
They're like a mask.
They cover up your true identity
You shouldn't bask.

You're my friend
And we'll get through it together.
Whatever happens between us
We'll still be friends forever.

((BC)) 2003

(Note: I wrote this as a favor for my brother for some friend he had that was going through issues or something dumb like that.)